Expert in enclosure calibration and qualification
A global and flexible offer
- Training sessions compliant to French DATADOCK
- Solution suited to your needs (sale, rental)
- Advise and follow-up
- Calibration of enclures according to FD X15-140 (Climatic and thermostatic chambers. Characterisation and verification, CEI60068 (Environmental testing) standards
- ISO17025-2017 Internal calibration services in our laboratory (temperature, humidity, CO2, differential pressure)
- Our customers:
- ILAC/COFRAC laboratories
- Drug industry: Research and health area
- More than 15 years experience
- Development of calibration methods
- Training sessions DATADOCK
Our training courses are certified from French Datadock.
FD X15-140 Standard (Climatic and Thermostatic Chambers. Characterisation and verification)
The course offers a full examination and comprehensive discussion on FD X15-140 standard. Les principaux objectifs de cette formation sont :
- Understand FD X15-140 standard requirements,
- Operational use case : use of instruments and software. Sensors' installation. Data analysis.
- Analyse data from trials and prepare reports.
Other standards related to enclosure qualification
The training course provides a review of the most important standards and their main area of applications :
- FD V08-601 - "Microbiology of food - thermostatic enclosures - Characterisation, check and daily follow-up"
- CEI 60068-3 - Environmental Testing
- AMS 2750 - This standard covers pyrometric requirements for thermal processing equipment used for heat treatment.
- DKD-R 5-7 : Calibration of Climatic Chambers. EN 2007.
Get more information on on-demand training course.
We can rent you the equipment that you will implement according to our advice.
You provide us with the data coming from the sensors and we analyse them and proceed to qualification report set-up.
Let us know you needs and we will propose the well-suited solution.
Real time solution
Data from qualification are transmitted in real-time to the software so observation can be made and operations can be interrupted as soon as completion.
Batch mode solution
This solution make use of miniaturized instruments that can installed easyly in the environnement.
Here are examples of changes we can managed : Dew point sensor can be interfaced to our real-time solutions.
Our qualiication reports can be adapted to your needs.
We can cover a wide range of temerature from -196°C to +600°C (PT100) and even more by use of thermocouples.
Humidity range : 5%HR à 95%HR. Our solutions are based on impedance sensors or dew point sensors.